01-19-2015, 01:33 AM   #60
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
Sorry i've just seen your reply, didn't get notification despite being subscribed to thread!

Yes i'm really enjoying the car, especially now with the ACS springs & Steinbauer box i bought myself for xmas! Yea Superman means EB & CR, well known colour combo over in F30post.

Definitely less steering feedback than my E90 due to the electric power assistance. Sport mode is no better, just heavier.

It doesn't really bother me, i actually prefer the lighter steering overall.
Seems like you are spending good amount of money on your car. Do you mind sharing how much you paid for ACS springs?

Re: Steering wheel feedback, same here. Some bwm enthusiast think that bmw is loosing its recipe of true ultimate machine due to these changes.....
however the suggest that bmw will still be ultimate machine at a given time when you compare it to other cars....

I feel disconnected due to this steering wheel!!!

As you said E9x steering wheel feeling was so good. I had Electronic steering wheel on E91 and it was miles better than F10 steering wheel feel.