09-14-2019, 03:54 PM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
One thing you don't mention is the year of the car. Not that it matters in this case, but maintaining proper alignment is the owner's responsibility. IMHO, the only way a seller would honor a tire-wear problem is if they did an alignment with the tire purchase. That happened to my Dad years ago; he bought a set of tires and they did an alignment. They drove around 700 miles to our house in SLC and the toe was out so much that the outer edges of the front tires were severely worn. When they got back home he took the car back to the seller (I think it was Pep Boys or Sears) and they put on two new tires and did a proper, CORRECT alignment.

All this to say your Mom is going to need two new Turanza tires (try COSTCO). The tire concern should have been mentioned at the time of purchase, not a year later.
This!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0