09-03-2021, 07:34 PM   #81
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Per Ted Kravitz, Sir Lewis was running a Spec 1 engine for FP-2. There are no problems with the racing engine!
Well my friend , actually there are problems at Mercedes regarding the cheating with their hidden air cooling system .
I heard It's a mess to find a new location for HAM's air temp. sensors in the plenum.

If it is true ,the whole Mercedes PU needs a new torque and power mapping .

Personally I think It's true , because we all know that Red Bull and Ferrari have reportedly lodged a complaint with the FIA over Mercedes' alleged "trick" to bypass Formula 1 engine regulations.
Mercedes is deceiving with the sensors from the PU's air temp. And this is strictly forbidden by the Formula 1 engine regulations !

One thing is for sure : The cheating Mercedes cooling system adds more power and torque when they pull out of a corner with lower rpm's .
Red Bull and Ferrari have showed the Mercedes telemetry and navigation data to the FIA .

Another thing : The Mercedes air cooling trick or cheating trick was never approved by the FIA !

As I said : Mercedes was already cheating at Silverstone !
If I was the FIA president (Jean-Todt) the Mercedes race results would be questioned ASAP at Silverstone , the Hungaroring and Spa !

The Mercedes flexible front wing is also just a thing ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59875.50