MadBimmeRad
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
So I don't like this much at all and I also don't like the G80, but other than those (ohh and the first gen X3 was ugly) I like the design of every other BMW - even the i3 which I know is very polarizing

However, the wife is from Iran and she likes the X4, X6, G80 and this new XM. She gets excited whenever we see a Velar, X6 and other similar SUVs that I suspect the majority of people here would dislike.

We need to get a new car for her soon and I want to buy her a G31 540i or G21 340i. However all that she wants is an X3/4/5/6 and now THIS THING. Even though I don't understand this it seems that some people will just like this sort of thing as the newest and most unique thing out there.

FWIW she has a manual at the moment and is looking to get a Triumph Rocket 3 soon. She also loved getting the Lego Chiron as a present so it isn't that she isn't interested in cars at all but she likes these somewhat vulgar SUVs. I don't want her to ever find out what a Urus or DBX is but for the moment she wants an XM....I'll just buy her the Citroen
What's the saying about "happy wife"?