View Single Post
      02-26-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
gabypr
First Lieutenant
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2015 F10 535i

Garage List
I personally consider ceramic coatings one of the best investments you can do to a car (along with a paint correction). Ceramic coatings provide a hydrophobic layer which repels water and dirt easier and provides a nice depth gloss. These coatings however doesnt prevent swirls marks from improper wash. Also take into consideration that you cant wash your car with any shampoo. I said this because you want to avoid shampoos that have waxes or gloss enhancers because these reduce the coating hydrophobic properties. If you decide to apply a ceramic coating go with CarPro CQuartz along their shampoo called Reset which was specifically created for ceramic coated cars. I have an IGL ceramic coating and it has worked well so far. Hope this helps.

CQuartz UK 3 Ceramic Coating | GeoShield Pronano 50% Ceramic Window Film | M5 M Perf Steering Wheel | M6 Comp Pkg Mufflers | M Perf Floor Mats | CF Spoiler | RW CF Quad Setup Diffuser | RW CF Front Lip | CF Trim | BMW Interior Leds | M5 343 Wheels | Pure Stg 2 Turbo
Appreciate 0