12-21-2016, 01:43 AM   #7
Sp123
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

Hi Turks

Thanks for your reply

I have learnt of bavsound but hadn't heard of anyone who had done the bavsound upgrade and got the feeling it's mostly used in the states. I understand that Bavsound is a really good option - as you said it's like for like replacement upgrade with higher quality speakers that fit into existing enclosures without modification. But I wasn't sure if it's available here with any after sales customer service just in case any problems were to arise.

Are you going for the bavsound upgrade and also do you know any reputable place to purchase these speakers and possibly have installed. I have seen the YouTube videos and it's plug n play for sure but I haven't even got the competence to take off my door trim safely without damaging the clips.

Thanks for all your help
F10 M Sport, Alpine White, Professional Navigation, Reverse Camera, Power Bootlid, Sports Paddle-Shift Gearbox, Sun Protection Pack, Xenon Headlights, High-Gloss Black Shadow Line, 351M Sport Wheels, M Sport Suspension Deletion. Model Designation Deletion. Black Dakota Leather. Winter Tyres.
Appreciate 0