View Single Post
      10-22-2019, 12:56 AM   #219
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

alright fellows so while i'm still waiting for my CF double slat grills to come in next on the project to do list is working on my exhaust. specifically the tips. here's what I have currently. as you can see the tips sit way too under the diffuser and I was suppose to bring it back to the muffler shop to have them extend it out.

in this angle you can barely see them poking

so what i'm planning on doing is removing the EVC since I don't use it as I leave the flaps open all the time is to have the muffler shop cut off about 2" of the pipe where it meets the muffler. have them add an extension of the pipe to come out to where I can fit some new tips that sit anywhere from 1"-2.5" past the diffuser.

i'll be odering four of these CF tips off Ebay. the size will be 4" as I feel the 3.5" are quite small if you ask me.

so here's an example of quad 3" tips

3.5" tips

and here's what quad 4" tips look like
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 10-22-2019 at 01:27 AM..
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5720.50