View Single Post
      02-26-2019, 03:16 AM   #3135
Rhidium
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellascout View Post
No steel at this training but we did run drills were you had to stay in the black on B8 target. If you passed you backed up 5 yards and ran it again until there was one man standing.
That was what we did. It was far out.. one of my friends beat Larry Vickers with his Glock. To be honest I felt that was a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellascout View Post
Did you train with Travis Haley and Chris Costa? Have you trained with LAV?
I've trained with Travis Haley and Chris Costa twice for Carbine 1 and 2.
Larry Vickers was a custom Carbine class where a bunch of us guys hiring for that class. I felt the class was less than what I learned from Magpul Dynamics, but it's possible because the class was less experience? We did get a chance to shoot from a moving vehicle which was extremely awesome.
Did a Thunder Beast training class with Ray Sanchez for long range shooting.. was extremely interesting class.. wish I could retained all the knowledge he gave out for long range shooting. Thing I got out of it was generating a accurate ballistic chart without an chronograph to measure your muzzle velocity.
Done a couple of handgun classes.. but nothing really special.

I want to take one more dedicated to defensive handgun techniques as well as a medical class. Not a lot of that comes near my area so I usually end up going to different states for my training.
Appreciate 1