View Single Post
      11-15-2017, 05:35 AM   #66
antaholics
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 535xi M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuthy335 View Post
- what do you mean door handle inserts? Like the inside of the door handle??? I've learn you can't get it to completely get it to go all the way around. It won't stay. It'll peel right away as soon as the car bakes in the sun. I just got it enough to just curve in a little and then I cut it. People are only gonna see the outside part of the door handle anyways.

I hope I was able to help a little with things. If you have any other questions. Feel free to ask and I'll do the best I can to explain how I did it. For the mean time. Here's some pics of a car I just finished Monday night.
[IMG][/IMG]
Thanks a lot for those answers!! They're very helpful.

For the bumper, do you have a picture of how the parking sensors look when you wrap over them? I envision the deep recesses to be very difficult and will take a lot of pieces to get done. If you have a diagram of which separate pieces you use it might help the rest of us a lot

For the door handle insert, I'm actually talking about the silver piece. Maybe I didn't give it enough heat for the corners to go in, I'm not sure...

Sick wrap on the Subaru! I really like the CF details you put in
Appreciate 0