07-11-2018, 07:56 AM   #6
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgray1157 View Post
My Adaptive Headlight Malfunction is on...left turn signal malfunction, daytime/parking lamp malfunction, headlamp vertical aim control malfunction. Was in shop for hail damage, dent removal. When I picked up car and started it the Adaptive Headlight Malfunction was on dash. I told them was not like this prior. They took to a self service high pressure wand car wash and they put too much water and pressure on left side which is why all the issues. I tried to replacing the headlight that was out twice with H7 SyLvania and it still isn't working. I have had errors before...2 low beams out and 1 high beam and I replaced myself and all was great a year ago. My major delima is I cant locate or get to the left blinker to replace it. BEFORE I did anything I dried everything completely and it sat in the sun for a solid week. There are no signs of any water, moisture anywhere. I don't understand why 3 issues popped up like this. Could my settings be messed up? They also took it to have a new windshield installed which they calibrated it. 61 Female very frustrated. Oh, and I wanted which out to my new LED headlights but can't until this is cleared up. Secondly, the darn LED plug does not match up to my headlight plug, uggggh
You need a new headlight module. Even though it's all dried up the damage is already done. I'm pretty sure the water caused corrosion on the headlight module. You can access it from behind the light in the wheel well.
Appreciate 1