Private First Class
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Serpent S966

Garage List
Various Various  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky328 View Post
991C2S, with options:Sport Exhaust, PDCC incl. PASM sports chassis, PDLS, Sport Chrono Package, Paddle Shift Steering wheel, Front & Rear Parking Sensor, No cost options: PDK, smoking Package.
Dunno if those are enough, as not want to regret after taking it at July?
Any input are welcome and thanks in advance
Still will keep beloved 535i as DD
Congrats!
To make interior pops, either add deviated stitching throughout or go with black/beige that came with free deviated stitching on dashboard and upper panels.
Light design package is a must if you like your ambient lighting on bmw.
Center tunnel and armrest with decorative stitching to complete the interior ambient.
Carbon fiber panels goes well with beige.
Grey top tint for windshield looks good as well.
Bose sound system at minimum.
I would also prefer center rpm tacho in black instead of default silver (free cost option)

Performance, nice specs on pdcc + spasm.
TPM is a must for this car, can remind you to inflate more in case you are in comfort tire pressure when going above certain speed limits.
I would seriously consider adding X51 power kit to really feels the benefit of the 'S' torque curve.
PCCB would complete the look and brake dustless beside all the benefits of unsprung weight at its closest to axle position.

Exterior, cs wheels in black or platinum goes well with blue.
Painted headlamp washer in body color is a must for dark color exterior.
Front sport classic appron doesn't look bad either.

At the end, all of the above combined may not justified purchasing an S anymore . 9k rpm pdk shift for the upcoming GT3 starting to look interesting , but then there is a turbo launches shortly after .

If you don't mine me asking, at your current configuration, how much does it cost in Hongkong?
I ditched my 2010 PTT for a loaded 3.4L myself and call it a day .
Appreciate 0