View Single Post
      04-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #1
Cali_MSport
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30, 06 325i, 07 328i

So I bought my 2011 528i used and it's had the headlights replaced so I'm not sure if these are halogen xenon or adaptive and honestly don't know how to tell them all apart visually. I have a daytime run/ parking lamp error message which is related to the left side. I can clearly see that the left TMS MODULE is missing. I'm not sure what to order though there are a bunch of different ones for sale. It appears that the left headlight is aftermarket it's a "DEPO" headlight which I assume is the brand. The right headlight has a sticker on top of it as well as the on the TMS module. The left headlight has no sticker but has a label thats formed into the plastic and this is the one I need the TMS module for. Here are some pics. The headlight with the white sticker and the TMS module are both from the right side and the headlight without the white sticker is from the left side and is the headlight that needs a TMS module. I'm confused as to which module to buy because of all these different numbers between the two headlights. Thanks for any advice you can give
Attached Images

Appreciate 0