View Single Post
      06-09-2022, 09:52 AM   #6
S1nner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F15 N55, 2014 F10 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrippledLucifer View Post
You can retrofit the Adaptive LEDs but as with anything on these cars, it requires a lot of work and money. Feel free to read through this thread and decide if it's worth it for you:

https://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1194727

IMO, you're better off finding a car that already has the adaptive LEDs rather than sourcing all the requisite parts. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but that's just the unfortunate truth. Just FYI, one headlight alone brand new costs almost $4,000CAD at the dealership here in Canada. I know this because my vehicle required a new one after a minor collision in January and my bodyshop was able to source a brand new one from the dealership. Luckily insurance was able to take care of that. Not sure how the parts supply is these days but I assume whatever you order will need a lead time of two-three weeks especially if the parts are coming from Germany.

As for the Umnitza ones, I wouldn't really install them unless you had absolutely no choice and even then I'd try to find used OEM ones. Aftermarket is still aftermarket and as usual they will likely start giving you issues as soon as the warranty runs out.
Thanks for the input!

4k sounds wild...
I'll be keeping an eye on OEM ones, and if the right price, I'll go for it.
Can't beat the look
Attached Images

Appreciate 0