View Single Post
      05-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #14
BimmerHausPerformance
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i 6MT

Garage List
2011 BMW 535i  [0.00]
I guess people just come in here and post and don't read what we all post elsewhere cause granted, it is across various threads, have touched on all this:

I have BC coilovers BR model but they were all re-valued and upgraded by red shift. They are awesome. I'm also slammed. So low I had to cut the splash guards in front of the front tires and I go sideways into and out of my driveway.

I also have full H&R sway's front and rear

I also have shortened end links (look for the post) with a youtube video explaining how lowering your car effects this. I have before/after pics.

Overall I don't think it's "too much" but I also don't DD as I work from home, but either way, I would like it like this even as a daily... cause I like to haul and have fun. IMO if you bought a 5 series for comfort then don't touch it, I only bought it cause I had to have the ability to haul 5 people comfortably or I woulda got a 335is or one series.

You can't have a completely stock riding car and have it look like a race car, just won't happen. There are always trade offs. Lower your car, it will look better but it will be different.

2011 F10 S55 6MT
Website Insta @bimmerhausperformance YouTube
Appreciate 0