View Single Post
      06-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #26
ferizzo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 550xi M-Sport

I agree. I can be aggressive but I try my hardest not to be a dangerous a-hole. Even when minding my own business people will change speed not to be passed or feel the need to pass you back. My experience is vehicle agnostic. Just yesterday, an X3 was driving slower than me in the left so I switched over and passed on the right. Mind you, no cars near us in either lane. I switched back to the left with plenty of distance between us. Suddenly she speeds up and passes me now going 20 mph more than she was previously going. This didn't bother me, but what was the point?

Then there are the a-holes that speed up when you try to pass or cut you off close. This drives me nuts. It does happen, not all the time, but does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadContrakt View Post
It's also not EVERY time. But it's often. At least a couple times in a week I'll get a dirty look or I'll get someone changing their speed on me during a pass or whatever. I set my cruise every day, to and from work (at the chevy dealership ) at 70mph in a 60mph zone. I've clocked it a few different times and my cruise at 70mph is 66mph in real life. So I'm only going 6 over. I mean if I'm going 80 in a 60 and passing people that's understandable maybe they think I'm an asshole cause I drive so fast but it's not even the case. I go 66 in a 60. Come on!
Appreciate 2