08-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
Nyulak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i

Garage List
2009 BMW 535xi  [10.00]
Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I didn't like B/W photography, it's just the first photography class I have to take. The composition and techniques of photography are cool, but the scene through the viewfinder is color for a film camera and a digital camera. I can always choose gray scale in Lightroom and work from a photo sans the distracting color.

It's just the digital photography class could be altered to include composition and technique while still requiring an introduction to B/W. My only real concern is the time it takes to develop film, while not terribly long, does not lend itself to the easy review of a digital camera. I would like to know if I got the shot right. I would assume with enough experience that I should know if the shot came out well regardless of camera type.

I do enjoy the class and I appreciate the well wishing. Who knows, if this is really the only class I need, since it was stated that digital photography class is centered around Photoshop, I may not need to take anything else after this. I do hope to learn a lot from the class and it's a nice break from multi. var. calc.
Appreciate 0