View Single Post
      04-13-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Cool What did you do to your 5 series today?

Hey guys! Here's a very popular thread from my Nissan Titan forums and I thought it would be really cool to have one here! basically you just post whatever you did to your 5er since we all love doing things to our car's whether it's washing the car, lowering it, adding a spoiler or even just trying out a new air freshener. Just post what you did... I'll start.

Car has a maintenance appointment for tomorrow and being my car is too low I raised it back up to what I thought was high enough to get it in their lift
One thing I gotta say is having a garage to work out of...even if it's late at night!

Also, having a low profile Jack makes lifting the car that much easier vs driving up in 2×4's and scissor jacks

Here's the front before:

And after:

What's great about these KW coilovers is how easily accessible they are to make the necessary adjustments

Using the plastic bag method so I don't scratch up my BMS Titanium lugs!

ALL DONE! about an hour to do all 4 corners
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 3