04-15-2017, 05:38 AM   #7
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpanipuri View Post
I put bigger exhaust tips on (no pics right now) went from 80mm tips to 90mm black chrome cyba tips.

fills out the diffuser openings in the m5 diffuser a little better..
You don't necessarily have to post pictures but pictures says a thousand words...and plus we're picture whores so let's see em'!

ItsBloo sorry to see that! I know the feeling

did get to pickup my car from the dealership this morning for maintenance and a recall! maintenance performed was oil change and air filter. also, SA noted that the plugs also need to be changed and while they're are at it change the wiper blades too there was a recall that needed to be done which i forgot what the recall was for but i'll go back through my paperwork to find out what the recall was. also, my rear brakes will need to be replaced at 2900 more miles and because i learned my maintenance and warranty expires in May i tried to see if they could go ahead and change the rear brakes.

for the inconvenience of the recall i got a $200 Visa card which all i had to do was go online and register.

so this morning the SA said the rear brakes are fine and no need to change early and when asked how much would it cost me when i do come back to get it done i was quoted around $900 i can do brakes and i've done brakes on all my vehicles. however i know about the electronic ebrake issue and i know from past threads in can be done without actually having the dealer do it. if anyone knows of a YouTube video on how to do it let me know i greatly appreciate it!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 04-15-2017 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 0