08-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #40
Rafyel
Dymanese
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghueser View Post
Great...........I thought I was done worrying about this and now the confusion is back on again. I have week 35 production and got the order printout from my dealer that 6VC does show as a valid code. So what we are now saying is that BMW can go ahead and make our cars (with valid code) without the ComBox?

This is not acceptable. This is the second car I have ordered, got dinged a few$ for doing so, just because I want this new hardware. Now I have to go back to my dealer and say..........it's not over yet.........

How do we even know that week 37, or 38, or......will have this?

I am slightly pissed.
Remember, your paperwork probably stated 6VC Combox Controller "Blocked" as mines did just as well the selling price "Blocked". In other communications with my dealer, it was stated that BMW moved forward some units early to get started with their massively growing orders for the F10's in regards to the early August vacation leave in Germany. I made sure my dealer understood my reason for cancelling my first order which is at the PDC in Jersey now. This is why they rejected the current car after confirmation to my inquiry on last Friday (read the previous threads here). Thankfully, I didn't have to pay a fee, but I would this time if I refused delivery.

2009 335i Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic [Saddle Brown, Poplar Gray]
Premium /// Sports /// StepTronic /// Heated /// Nav /// Sat /// iPod & USB /// HD Rad /// Logic7

Last edited by Rafyel; 08-23-2010 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0