08-02-2019, 03:11 PM   #51
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBWORLDZ2019 View Post
Bro, I still haven't bought the jb4 yet. But before I get it just want to get more advice and feedback from you. So are you using Map 5 all the time now since it is auto tuning.
In case you fill up the car with race gas, it will detect it and get more boost?

Oh one thing , as for echo or comfort mode. Do you feel any difference?
Or just in sport plus mode.

When my girlfriend drives my car. She always use comfort mode. I get frustrated hahaha
Cause the damn car don't go. It shifts to 5th gear in less than 40mph lol.

I don't think I will crave for tons of hp either. I am not any young like used to be.
Plus there are tons of crazy kids out there that don't care for their lives.

I am also using Carly to read codes on my car. Modify settings and reset
The transmission adaptation. Good stuff. You should get one.
And I remember back in the days when we need to replace a new battery. Dealer or Indy shop will charge you to register it. Now with Carly. I can register my own .
Release brake caliper...Etc. so convenience. Remove video in motion .
Get to watch movies while driving lol.
I'll be using Map 5 for now until I get my DP, CP, Intake and IC. Than I'll switch to map 2. While in Map 5 it'll adjust accordingly.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0