View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 08:17 AM   #64
NYC535iowner
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i X-drive

So I finally fixed my issued with my car.

PLEASE READ MY STORY SO YOU GUYS CAN MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR CAR TO A GOOD SHOP AND NOT JUST ANY SHOP.

I recently took the car to a shop who installed the the VRSF catless DP and (supposedly) the JB4 for me.
Due to the CATLESS DP I blew off the map sensor off the charge pipe, so the car was running like shit for a week.
I ordered a new VRSF Charge pipe (VRSF best service around ) and installed it over the weekend at a different shop who I follow on IG, they have some fast BMW and I was told they were the BMW doctors.

So after installing my new VRSF charge pipe at the new shop the mechanic runs a scan to make sure things are good and to take away the CEL due to the map sensor. The mechanic asked me "who installed your JB4" I answered another shop. The mechanic laughs at me and tells me that the other shop never installed anything, they only plug one out of many plugs.
I was so mad that the other shop lie to me.

At the end of the day the new shop installed the charge pipe & JB4 properly, I was able to change MAP using the BC button, I was able to test run the car and I had a BIG SMILE on my face knowing that the car is now running 100% and feels good.