Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
I feel like people going UNDER the speed limit should be thrown in prison.
Sedan_Clan, how often (if you do) pull over people for going too slow, say in the right lane?
I think that's more CHP, dude. There's no rules on city streets like that, lol.

Sedan can't be responsible for all the idiocy in our state. He's only one man.
Well yes and no! If somebody is impeding traffic on surface streets, I still might pull them over.

Quote:
Quote:

Thought he was HP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Been to Miami many times on vacation but the first time I drove from the Best side of the state, I come trucking along off Alligator Alley top down about 80mph and I literally crapped my pants. I was about to pull over, put the top up and wrap myself in bubble wrap. Talk about a drastic difference....
I grew up driving in NYC and that was like Preschool compared to Miami outside of the Everglades
Yes Miami is very challenging but it's doable. Avoid the road rage if you can but many people drive w/o a license/insurance/registration/windshield lol.

I was for 7 years.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thought he was HP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Been to Miami many times on vacation but the first time I drove from the Best side of the state, I come trucking along off Alligator Alley top down about 80mph and I literally crapped my pants. I was about to pull over, put the top up and wrap myself in bubble wrap. Talk about a drastic difference....
I grew up driving in NYC and that was like Preschool compared to Miami outside of the Everglades
Yes Miami is very challenging but it's doable. Avoid the road rage if you can but many people drive w/o a license/insurance/registration/windshield lol.
We wouldn't talk to him if he was CHP. Nobody likes CHP. They give other cops tickets. Hell, they even give firefighters tickets
See above.
Was. You've been redeemed?
Appreciate 0