04-04-2019, 01:36 PM   #50
MJE60
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: BMW G01 xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It's unbelievable. As I have said it before, Mr. Vettel and his championships are the most suspect in history. Two of them are deserved, the other 2 are simply Newey Championships. He was run out of Redbull by Mr. Ricciardo and is about to be run out of the Scuderia by Mr. LeClerc. He is being unmasked one event after another from internal pressure, LEC, and external pressure, HAM.

It's almost over.
Glad I may not be the only one to get the feeling that Leclerc became no.1 driver for Scuderia in Bahrain. It is possible that wash from HAM and tailwind exacerbated a tail-happy tendency in the car but this has happened to VET too often. Interesting also, we agree, it may be my age (I have actually watched 4+ decades of F1) but I know a driver with flattering stats when I see one.

Finally, were the Ferrari power units running in qually mode for much of the race? Pressure on the team to perform on a “Ferrari circuit” must have been high. Did you also catch Leclerc after race comment, he said he would have been out of fuel if not for safety car. I know it may be due to engine issue but If not “qualy mode”, I wonder how light they went?, pressure again.
Appreciate 0