Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 BMW 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcali925 View Post
You're right. Feel better about yourself. Don't buy their stuff. Lesson learned for you. Now, find someone else to bother. It's not defending something to be understanding of a position. I'm not out here saying no your absolutely wrong and have no point. I'm just saying they have a point as well, as bad as that point might be.
Saying someone has a point implies that they have a good point. You seem quite confused about what you're trying to say.

I'm confused as to what point you think they even have. I presented my specific case, which is 100% their fault, yet you keep saying "yea but it might not be their fault" when it's literally their fault. That's a bruh moment lol. You have to understand, they made a HM replica. The HM lip uses the OEM bumper holes on the bottom of the bumper to mount. If the hardware they provided RIPPED OUT of those holes within a month of use, how is that not 100% their fault?
Refunds

Any items returned will be inspected for quality and condition. We will notify you immediately on the status of your refund after the inspection of the item.

Upon approval, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive your credit back within a certain amount of business day, depending on your card issuer's policy.

Here is the refund policy from ikonmotorsports
.com. Doesn't sound like you followed this process. Maybe your a licensed body expert. I don't know. I asked for feedback and you start ranting. I'm sure you did everything just perfectly and nothing (absolutely nothing) but the parts caused this problem and now for shame. For shame ikon for not going out of your way on a $250 part that literally costs pennies on the dollar. Yes, they should spend money for someone to answer your complaint, dig in, and really have a stellar customer experience. On the other hand they can mass produce a cheap product and price it and a point a wide audience finds acceptable. Is it possible that a certain percent of people might complain and/or have an issue which they won't care about? Basic economics if you ask me. But what would I know either. I'm just some dude somewhere.