ctcarbonari
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535i M Sport

Garage List
2015 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2015 BMW 535i  [0.00]
I experience a rough startup approximately once every 3-4 weeks (always on a cold start and my car is a daily driver). Similar to what you're describing @ noticable vibration initially, dies down in ~10 secs but I've never experienced a significan't rpm jump. Typically it stays in the 1000-1100 range.

We're you able to clear your "Misfire Cylinder 3 & 4, multiple, etc" related errors with Bimmerlink?

I've been a 1st time BMW owner for about 8 months now.
I purchased Bimmerlink & Bimmercode to help "get going" with DIY diagnostics. I figured those 2 apps were "Stupid Simple" enough to get me going and I wouldn't mess anything up with coding.

I have to say, that for the price (~$35 each) they have more than paid for themselves already. I keep an OBDLink CX plugged in 24/7 and can use the dashboard feature on Bimmerlink to monitor readings anytime I want (like coolant temp, transmission temp, boost pressure, oil pressure, etc).

BimmerCode was worth the $35 purely for the ability to kill the startup nag screen and the annoying constant seatbelt warning tone!
Appreciate 0