View Single Post
      03-17-2013, 07:18 AM   #6
K-A
Nice
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Just the other day, I was walking back to my car at the supermarket. I saw this shopping cart right up against the rear quarter panel. I was pretty piss off and walk quickly to the car and pull the shopping cart out of the way. I then inspect the car for damage and saw none. I try to open the driver's door and for some reason it would not unlock. After a few more pull of the door handle and a peak inside the car. I realized that it was not my car even though it was the exactly same color and model. I breathe a sigh of relief and found my car about 5 spaces away. I drove off and think to myself that there are way too many F10s on the road
Hahaha, that's hilarious.

Yeah, I was sitting in traffic the other day (actually this happened twice) and I noticed 2 or 3 other black F10's aside from me. Considering my car is so epic to me that I think of it as a gem of an automobile, it's funny to be in that situation. I've been around my fair share of black M Sports as well which has a battling of giving me the chance to see "my car" on the roads (which is always nice), yet sorta bugs me, however it doesn't bug me NEARLY as much as seeing E Classes did when I had one, due to the "Sport Package" being the standard/common/normal/un-special look. Reason being that BMW offers enough diversity and variety that lots of F10's on the road are visually separated from each other. Having an M Sport, though not exactly "rare" is still relatively rare-ish.
Appreciate 0