View Single Post
      05-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #21
vieri_c
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 535D M Sport Carbon Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin2C View Post
I like the Mocha and am interested to hear how the Nappa wears, that was one of my concerns as I do 30,000 miles a year. The cream beige Dakota leather in my E60 still looked good after 135,000 miles, but I do look after it. I debated the comfort seats for quite a while, but they do reduce the rear legroom slightly (my 14 yr old is already 6') and they felt a bit flat after years of sports seats. I would probably got for them next time though.

The headrests adjust electrically on the sports seats if you have full electric/memory seats.
Thanks, I had assumed it was a comfort seat only party trick!
It does have lumbar support included, otherwise it was still optional extra on the sports seats with/without full leccys.
It was my man math on overdrive during the speccing process!

Wear wise, i have done 9000 miles since october, fresh as a daisy still. I got it fully detailed and they dye blocked it on top of the 3M coating, no obvious colour stains yet.
its quite a different feel to dakota leather, having had standard dakota on the 320d, its night and day apart and IMHO nappa should be what leather should feel like on a 5 series as standard.
Appreciate 0