jonobro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marclind View Post
Bought a pair of very expensive OEM led headlights for my Pre-lci F11 (Xenon) and i've got no clue where to start.

Need help with wiring and what FRM 3 module that will work. My current FRM is 61359247062901
Have ZGW and NBT retrofitted and a computer with ESYS but i'm to scared to try programming myself. But I could do it with assistance or perhapps get help through teamviewer

I've also bought a mirror that has S5ACA Headlight assistance in case it will be needed for the install

The route im going is to add a whole harness for the headlights from the rear fusebox all the way to the headlights. This will allow me to essentially be able to go back just in case, but also keep the factory harness intact. The wiring diagrams I've attached and another member confirmed in the other thread. I have yet to do the NBT/ZGW retrofit but that's next and after that I will also do the headlights since I have them sitting on a shelf still (its been close to a year now.. )
Why are you wanting to do NBT retrofit ? I'm thinking about it but nowadays they have androids that have ID6/7 interface lol
Appreciate 0