View Single Post
      01-23-2022, 05:47 PM   #33
Foxtrot3Zero
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport

Thanks for throwing my photos over! Fun time on Friday for sure. Saturday was messy weather, uh?

Those jack stands are really cool (the red and silver ones in my photo). If you notice in my photo with brake and jack stand, the air jack metal shaft is on top of the jack stand not going all the way through it. They use the stands with the air jack to get extra height to work easier. To lower it from the "double height" they lower the air jack metal shaft back into the car allowing car to rest soley on jack stand, disengage the part on jack stand that closes the center whole and then lower the air jack again - now going through the center hole of jack stand. Then they pull the jack stand out - car is now on air jack only. Pretty wicked. I watched them do it and the car was at a crazy angle for a few moments when they did the front lowering. No biggie to them though.

I took like 187 photos..won't bore you with all of them. It's going to be cold next weekend!!! Bonfires in the infield!!! I admit though, I live close enough to go home for a while and just come back.

(BMWCCA member since 2012 and love it)

Last edited by Foxtrot3Zero; 01-23-2022 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 2
BAN_M2C4180.00
02M3ForMe4261.50