View Single Post
      03-19-2019, 11:17 AM   #3
warpeacelove
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taye97 View Post
Not too long ago I bought the BMS stage 1 tune and I've been recently looking to add some extra power to my 550i I just recently upgraded my spark plugs and coils just in case after actually getting a drivetrain malfunction warning.

My question now is knowing that I am a beginner is there something I should know about the JB4 beta programming and logs before I pull the trigger on it. I have no idea how maps work and what is required to run specific ones or even how to change it. Moral of the story is I don't want to blow my engine out of sheer ignorance

P.s. for the love of God please please please don't be those smart ass people that say " Google is a wonderful thing " or "have you ever heard of a search engine" I have and I've been searching long and hard for these concepts for almost a year with nothing concrete and if I am on the trail of something you know what the comment section is full of? "Search, search search!" Not knowing that the people who are searching are being led to people telling other people to search... So please be helpful ☺

https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40626
Appreciate 0