07-03-2022, 06:35 PM   #8283
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Sorry to hear. This is a difficult time for sure…

Just a thought though. Why not try surgery? If he won’t survive the anesthesia that’s the same, but at least you tried it.
Seems weird to me to hear a vet say “we can’t put him to sleep for surgery because he might not wake up. The only solution is to put him to sleep.”

Sorry you have to go through this. It’s the worst.
Well guys, this is one of my darkest hours and I have to tell you, that Bibo had died around 0:30 CEST peacefully by passing away just laying onto my chest
To answer the question about not to try surgery, well, last year they had determined a slight pancreas disfunction and he got medicine to improve the function. With beginning of the year his kidneys had dramatically decreased its function and so lots of poison stuffs were not washed out of the urin and had started the gout problem. At the end we had seen small yellow points at all of his joints and bone sections. Additionally the vet said, that the post surgery pain would ease his life at this point not necessarily to a better end, the more because his kidneys would stop entirely to work and so at the bitter end its a gamble of time to my selfishness against the welfare of my animal.
On Friday he had a very good day, the new medicine seems to work and I got high hopes to turn this around, well knowing that this has to come to an end sooner or later.
Now yesterday he was in that kind of bad shape, that it was beyond of crystal clear that the appoint at the vet on upcoming thursday would be much too late for his immediate pain and I had decided to spend the whole night with him, to call the vet early in the morning to get an emergency appoint to put Bibo down...
Sounds cruel but at the moment I am glad that I was here for him until his final draw, laying onto my chest, got my heartbeat to his and he hopefully passed away with the knowledge, that I hadnt let him down until his end. Into my head I was also prepared to see the vet giving him his last injection, but this is for me and for him the better end.
Im gonna burry him late this afternoon beside of Pietry and Im grateful to had thus small but though little persons into my life.
I confess that this was the point which Id feared the most, Im now looking around in my living room and see the now final empty cage, birdys playground and lots of things which reminds me at very funny and sometimes also annoying times. Looking at Bibos remains are just breaking my heart...
Attached Images

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 14
Lady Jane70852.50
Dpc2u11503.00
vreihen1615268.00
Esteban43734.50
JJ 911SC22412.50
F30lolz6798.50
No one1044.50
Dino GT35134.50
Buug95917400.50
Darth One6612.50
3.0L8937.00