nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I've been dating around a bit after the demise of my time with the Eva Longoio look-alike.

Last Saturday I'm on a first-date with a lady. She's 5'10", former B-level model (her words, not mine) and absolutely gorgeous, fun, witty and didn't take herself or the stares everywhere we went too seriously.

We started with sushi then went to the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans to listen to a swing band. The drummer is a buddy of mine and, most importantly, an M3 owner and I introduced her to him as well as the other band members. Once we manage to get a seat on a couch and the band starts, people begin dancing. There is a couple on the floor who have clearly been to dance lessons because they are cutting it up quite nicely and we both commented on their prowess. When the lights come up a bit, I realize that it's one of my business partners whom I've NEVER seen without a suit on...it's kinda surreal.

After they finish dancing, I beckon them over and introduce him to my date he says: "It's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about you and he wasn't exaggerating about how beautiful you are, at all. You're a vision." Or something to that effect. I'm internally cringing because this is our first date. She says to him, "This is just our first date but thanks for the compliment...I'll have a little chat with him later about this other woman, thanks for the intel!" We all got a good laugh about it and continued chatting until the band started again.

She's super cool...a possible keeper.

Cheers-mk
and now u share this with us...

when is the next date??
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50