krrrraaauuuuut
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750i X Drive M-Sport

Garage List
G12 750i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamelauncher14 View Post
Car is at my dealership. After an argument with the reps about the CPO warranty, they took the car in. They offered me a brand new X5 loaner, then found out I own two other BMWs and decided to keep the X5 for 'resource distribution' purposes. So I'm waiting in the lobby right now waiting for my ride home so I can get my M6 and go on the road trip I was supposed to be on 45 minutes ago.

All in all I'm glad they were able to take me in. They're slammed with appointments but still found time to get the car and get it in for a look. They'll get back to me asap on what's wrong and what needs to be done. Looks like my car will be in for about two weeks :/
That's crazy they didn't offer you the loaner regardless if you had 10 BMWs!

How do they know it's not driven by other members of your household?

Anyhoo... I've been there. My last Drivetrain Malf was a terminally bricked DME... new computer and reprogrammed... now got power back like its new. I have some weird suspicion the previous dealer monkeyed with the DME when I brought my car in because the SA was skeptical I didn't have a tune on it.
Appreciate 0