View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 09:50 AM   #11
QbanCgar
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabypr View Post
I use a 3 bucket setup wash/rinse and wheels. Its recommended to use a wheel only bucket due to the dirt and metal particles that wheels are expose to. Also try to get something to maintain the dirt at the bottom of the bucket such as a chemical guys cyclone dirt trap or the detail guarz dirt lock. These way you aviod re-introducing the dirt scratching the soft clear. If you can take your ride to a detailer to apply a ceramic coating. This way your car will always look gloss and will be easier to maintain. If you decide to go this route I recommend you use the CarPro line of products which are mostly made for ceramic coated vehicles. I have Cquarts UK 3 with Gliss top coat and for washes I use reset with a nice microfiber mitt or pad, dry it with a nice microfiber towel and apply a mix of 2oz of Ech02 and 2oz of Reload as a quick detailer after a nice wash to provide more protection and gloss.

Here is my custom bucket setup:

Dirt lock:

Carpro drying towel (this one is made from microfiber twisted loop and should dry your vehicle without streaks):

CarPro products I currently use:

CarPro ceramic coating and topcoat:
Did you make this setup or did you order it from somewhere?
Appreciate 0