03-17-2019, 08:50 AM   #27
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguyin23 View Post
I took your advice and ordered a few things: M front splitter kit, performance spoiler, black rear window spoiler, and dual slats black grills.

Im ordering the carbon Remus axle back, and BC coils next week. I've been calling around german race shops to do the coil install for me. 1000 for install and alignment... jesus man!

Quality assurance from a speed shop makes me sleep well at night so I'm gonna do it but sheesh man lol. Id say by 8 april shell be summer ready!

Sometime soon I'm gonna do the front reflector replacement, and I'm not looking fond of the painted ones, you think the black glass-like reflector would look alright?
Awesome selections on the mods! I've only heard good things with Remus and I think you'll like their carbon fiber tips! a buddy of mine helped me install my KW's so I saved a lot there. because my car sits really low the only shop that could do my alignment was GermanAutoPros and I think I paid $125 so coilovers and alignment cost me $625

as far as the front reflector because my car is JetBlack and i'm not sure what color yours is I was able to use the leftover pieces from the Shadowline trim kit for the windows and I wrapped the front reflectors, door trims, fog lamps which after a year I ended up wrapping them the 2nd time but in 4d Carbon fiber vinyl. so I've never seen anyone use the black glass like reflectors I see on Ebay

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0