05-03-2019, 11:05 AM   #44
Bigfred41
Rep
Drives: 2014 bmw 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguyin23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfred41 View Post
I have a set of 20" adv1 for my 2014 bmw 528i M sport. Will these fit if cambering the rear?

20x9.5 +24. 255 35 20
20x11.5 +37. 295 30 20
Unfortunatley, the fitmetment would poke. the front and back offset and width will poke an axtra 5mm from my setup. thats like adding 5mm spacers to my setup, could i do that? no. it would go from sidewall/ lip toi fender to actual tread to fender. Also, my tires has a very slight stretched look so the sidewall is at a angle instead of completely vertical, your tires are beefy and full of meat with a big sidewall. any beffy-er and i would rub even at that height. if you go like excessive camber it could be done technically. will it look good? thats up to you. imo 5 classes have that classy look and instgram boi camber would take away from the class. good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguyin23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfred41 View Post
I have a set of 20" adv1 for my 2014 bmw 528i M sport. Will these fit if cambering the rear?

20x9.5 +24. 255 35 20
20x11.5 +37. 295 30 20
Unfortunatley, the fitmetment would poke. the front and back offset and width will poke an axtra 5mm from my setup. thats like adding 5mm spacers to my setup, could i do that? no. it would go from sidewall/ lip toi fender to actual tread to fender. Also, my tires has a very slight stretched look so the sidewall is at a angle instead of completely vertical, your tires are beefy and full of meat with a big sidewall. any beffy-er and i would rub even at that height. if you go like excessive camber it could be done technically. will it look good? thats up to you. imo 5 classes have that classy look and instgram boi camber would take away from the class. good luck!
Thanks man. I'm almost balls in and got the wheels for free luckily. So I'm going to camber them in and see what it looks like! Worst case scenario I've been offered $3k for the wheels only so far which will get me a nice new set up of my choice
Appreciate 0