Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535xi

Garage List
2012 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchhd@yahoo.com View Post
I purchased the 10.25” Android Multimedia navigation system from DMP Car Design and I am VERY happy with the product!!

I own a BMW 2013 535i M Sport and the factory system was antiquated. I decided to upgrade it after doing a lot of research; I decided the DMP system was the best. The functionality of the DMP is flawless: all the factory functions still work such the backup camera, steering wheel buttons, Bluetooth connectivity, and BMW diagnostics plus the new features of high resolution touchscreen, CarPlay, streaming video and much more. Everything you need comes in the box! Installation and setup is easy and the customer support was outstanding from DMP. After watching a quick installation video on YouTube I started the install and when I had a question the engineer from DMP did a FaceTime call with me to answer my questions. In about 1.5 hrs the new headunit was installed and working perfectly. I own two F10 BMWs and I also plan to upgrade my ///M5 with the same unit. This navigation is better than factory; I believe this is how the car should be equipped from the factory. I give the DMP product and customer support a strong 5 out 5 rating! You won’t be disappointed!

https://www.dmpcardesign.com/bmw-5-s...ufacturer_id=7
How do you get audio from the unit? Is it using AUX? Also, does it use the factory mic?
Appreciate 0