Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon6127C View Post
Our cars are much better than 5.5/5.7 stock. Its well documented that those numbers were closer to 5.2 stock. My car set up currently puts me around 4.6/4.7 according to a Beltronics Vector FX2 Accelerometer.

The SRT8 is 4.5 but how many RWD cars do you know with that sort of power actually achieve there actual 0-60? Im not saying my car is the fastest 535 around, but a realistic everyday joe launch will get the SRT around 4.7

Its all about useable power. With these mods I have seen countless torques reaching 430 to 570 (on stock turbo with custom tune, protuningfreaks.com)

Great quote.....“Horsepower sells engines and cars. But torque moves the car.” – Kevin McClelland, Flowmaster Mufflers
Challenger weight 4170 lbs with 470hp/470tq (at crank)
535i xdrive weight 4233 lbs with (your numbers Bmw doubles) 330hp/500tq (at the wheels).
Your numbers at the crank are not far off on horse power (Converted is I believe 405hpish) and higher on torque.

Especially this time of year, my logs are showing 18psi consistently with map 5 and adding the e85 mix just sweetens the deal.

I will also say this. He was realing me in at about the 50mph mark and if we had kept going anymore past when I let off, I would have been toast.
I don't see documents supporting 5.2 on the internets. Share if you have the links. If you went from a 5.2 to 4.6 that's somewhere in the range of 70-80whp sorry man I'm a little skeptical of that. Would love to see your times recorded. Shoot if that's the case I might switch to a jb4 e85 setup.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0