View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 10:33 AM   #10
95blkmax
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 535 M-Sport

Alright just because I let numbers speak rather than opinions, I went and did some quick research and I pulled this information from MyWikiMotors.com so take it with a grain of salt, BUT....

N55 CAM SPECS
Duration 255 INT/261 EXH
Lift 9.9mm INT/ 9.7mm EXH

N52 CAM SPECS
Duration 255 INT/ 263 EXH
Lift 9.9mm

Again, I am not certain of the validity of this information. But unfortunately this is all I've come across. Does anyone have any different information that'd want to share?

Because (again, just based on this one website's information) this doesn't seem like a worthwhile improvement for the labor involved. The INT cams spec identical. The SLIGHTLY longer duration & SLIGHTLY larger lift on the EXH cam would spool the turbo quicker, but as for actual power... idk

Share your data please! I'd love to see an actual before and after dyno too! lol. This is all the data I have to go off on and it's not looking promising based off of it.