03-14-2018, 10:20 PM   #1
mr-crown
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i Msport

F10 N55 Massive Part Out Sale!!!

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.
I sold my 2013 535i and have a whole bunch of parts I need sold. All parts need to be picked up in either the South Bay area or can be arranged to be picked up near my job in Irwindale. Please see the list of stuff below. Will try and resize and upload the pictures asap. In the meantime, you can see the pictures of the parts at the craigslist add listed here:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...531196768.html

-Burger Mortorsport F Series JB4 w/OBDII Type B connector: $400.00
Will fit any 5/6/X series with Pneumatic waste gate- Type B conenctor. Had it on my car for less than a year. In perfect condition.

***SOLD***-Burger Motorsport F10 N55 Intake: $120
Will fit a F10 N55. Had it on the car for less than a year. Perfect condition.

***SOLD*** -Wagner Intercooler F10 N55: $800
The only legit intercooler that will fit the F10 N55. Is 900 brand new and you will have to wait quite a long time to get it shipped to you. On the car for less than 6 months before I sold the car. Minor scratches from installation and in perfect working order.

***SOLD***-Evolution Racewerks Charge pipe W/meth bungs and black coating: $240
Like new condition. Has a few scratches from install. Has the $22.50 optional black coating. Normally $323.00 new.

***Sold*** *NEW*-Evolution Racewerks Catless downpipe- W/black ceramic coating: $500
Brand new, never installed ER downpipe with the black ceramic coating that is an additional $90 option. If you order this from a vendor it takes forever to get the part since is coated per order.
is $595.75 new. Im askign for 500.

***SOLD*** -BMW High kick spoiler wrapped in satin carbon fiber vinyl: $100
The high kick spoiler is professionally painted carbon black underneath and was wrapped in satin carbon fiber by Don Nguyen. In perfect condition.

Last edited by mr-crown; 04-02-2018 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0