11-26-2018, 01:09 PM   #987
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
when I lived in San Diego I don't ever remember Fall time as it's always nice all year long. never paid any attention to the trees or what color they changed into since I mostly saw palm trees lol. but when I moved out to OH the Fall colors will straight up hit you in the face! took me awhile to get use to it as Cali never sees all the season's of year. only from the calendars I would buy. but to live in it nowadays it's actually pretty nice. except for winter...winter sucks balls and my BMW hibernates for the winter
We still have 4 seasons. It's just that they're Summer, Fire, Rain & Mudslides!!

We lived in SLC for 5 years and honestly, as bad as the winters could be I really miss the seasons. I've lived in SoCal all my life outside of those 5 years. It's like being at sea in the Navy; there are 3 days, yesterday, today and tomorrow; and they're all the same! I don't miss the 6-week inversion layer we would get every winter (6 weeks of fog with visibility around a half mile ), but we would take a trip up to Park City to get out of the muck. Nothing like a white Christmas!
Appreciate 1