View Single Post
      09-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #12
mness
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 535iM

Also chiming in on great service with Route 66. After I had a huge repair, done at a BMW dealer, my SA said they were the best 3rd party warranty company he's dealt with (probably because they paid their $225/hr labor rate).

Funny, during my repair process, I was on the phone with Route 66, and after our conversation, when the customer service person thought we were already disconnected, I heard her say to someone else "oh my god another BMW, that's a $13,000 repair!".

Boulder Bill, FYI, since you've also had big payouts... eventually the total payouts will be capped at the blue book value of your car. If you have another $5,000 repair and your car's value is, say $15k, they'll cap their total payout at that value. Ask me how I know ;-) But still, obviously WAY ahead of the game by having Route 66.
2013 535i M-Sport: Carbon Black with Oyster/Black Dakota, SAT, Driver Assistance Pkg, Premium Pkg, Multi-Contour Heated Seats, Navigation, H/K stereo. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S non-runflats, M5 grille, Painted reflectors from IND.
Appreciate 0