04-25-2019, 12:33 PM   #15
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I'm in search mode right now for wall decor - metal wall art, canvas prints. I don't know.

We moved into the house a year ago this week. We tore down a few walls, replaced the cabinets and granite in the kitchen, gutted two bathrooms, replaced the stair case.... But all we were going to do was paint.
Houses are so expensive here. What I "wanted" was way too expensive. I'm too old to have a stupid mortgage, so we decided location and property size was the most important.

Anyway, the furniture is pretty much done with the exception of the dining room which remains empty until I find something I really like. I've been looking everywhere for things for the walls. I haven't found anything I really like at the brick and mortar stores so I've been scouring the internet - Art.com, Houzz, Wayfair, It's exhausting.
I have made several purchases from HOUZZ. COM. That pave is incredible!! I had my builder install all basic lighting and fan fixtures. I then came and changed all of them out. Mostly from Houzz! I too enjoy metal art. Take a look at A Touch of Class.com
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15689.50