02-08-2017, 01:45 PM   #56
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD335xicoupe View Post
I have owned several P cars my absolute favorite exhaust was my 993 c2 stock exhaust. At idle sounded like a motorboat at speed the note and tone was indescribably delicious, miss that car a lot, but my favorite all around was my RSA . If you have never owned a 911 you should try to get one when you can, like me do not have to keep it forever but a must to own one before you forget how to enjoy a honest sports car . I used both as my daily driver and track car and were perfectly suited for both tasks with no mods, can not say that about to many cars.
Have driven my friends 911 a few years ago (was a 996 model perhaps? I'm not too sure) and it was great - just not really to my taste. Just haven't really ever liked Porsche.

This thing that passed me was no 911 though - I can assure you of that. It was kind of like one of those BMW 320is where they've got 15 degrees of camber on the back, a wing 6 feet high and a 12" exhaust "tin can" poking out the rear. 1000 exhaust BHP, but only about 50 at the wheel.
Appreciate 0