View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 12:41 PM   #21
SC300T
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 M3, 540xi, 535ix GT

"Hi, I also have a Revenant Amp as well. And I installed it on my 2013 F10 with the Bavsound tune file for OEM hifi speakers. I found that with this tune file, my center channel actually has no output or at least it has been tuned quite low. Is it the same with your center channel?"

I'm returning mine largely because it has zero adjustability. The sound is far too bright. It does have lots of power and clarity, though. As far as the center channel, mine has some output, but not terribly noticeable. The electronics do a good job of summing center channel signals and blending it with the left and right. I think the soundstaging / imaging is very good. I'll just get the 7UP BMW version so that I can tune it. The other thing that I don't like is that it has a variable high pass filter on the sub channels that is designed to limit excursion of low bass at high levels. You can definitely hear the drop off in the low bass at high levels. I'm sure this is on purpose to prevent overdriving the stock subs.
Appreciate 0