View Single Post
      06-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #23
shiner
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 535D MSport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydenukhayden View Post
Nope I had new discs put on again and it would be ok for a while then it comes back again. Now what I do is rotate the discs 90° on the hub when i have the wheel off which cures the problem for a few months then it comes back again . I have been given a billion theories what it could be and bar changing absolutely everything at once ie caliper ,hub disc,pad and brake lines I have no other suggestion. Frankly I gave up with it and just live with it.in addition to the above I have recently changed all the control arms and rotated the discs which seems to have cured the problem completely (for bow) only time will tell !!!! So it may have been play in the lower control arm ? Good luck is all I can say
Me too. Had this issue for a year on my 535D.

It is poor indeed for a premium car. The fix could be any of many, very expensive parts in the braking system and suspension and extended warranty will not look into it.

Sad to say, my last BMW, had a few issues with this car and I'm out of love for it now. Only 54000 on a November 2014 build, always been serviced at BMW, so it's hardly a monster miler and has been well cared for.

2013 Z4 35is + tons of options. CURRENT
Appreciate 0