06-10-2011, 02:23 AM   #81
jaekeem
BMW Noobie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 e46 M3 Macan S Model S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buboniq View Post
Saw your car at the 85 Degree Bakery in Irvine, Ca. CAR WAS UNBELIEVABLE IN Person. Your car made me fall in love with the new 5. It like that hot girl at school, that you didn't realize was hot until you looked at her a second time. I think that's gonna be my next ride. WL tails are so sweet on black. Couldn't really see it on any other color besides black or grey.
Oh really? I'm there a couple times a month getting bread or a drink. The line at 85c is just ridiculous! Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. It's a great car, definitely not the fastest car but that's not the purpose of a 5 series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
wow nice ride but WLs are ugly imo. it's almost like japanese altezza lights. if they came stock with WLs I bet you people would be wanting the all red tails. to each his own I guess.
Maybe true but I think they look good! There are lines on these taillights that you can only see in person that just help set off the body lines of the car. Hard to explain because you can barely see the contours even in photos with the red tail lamps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahnsoul View Post
Do they make them for the E90? Never seen them if they have--might look great though.
I believe they do not but I think they would look great on the 3 series as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianCraving View Post
Dammit, jaekeem. I'd been convincing myself that I could leave the M-sport alone and it looked great as it is. Now I'm gonnna have to go drop more hard-earned $$$ to mod it up.

Freaking gorgeous car.
Thanks Bavarian, the m-sport is awesome the way it is though. it's just the molding bug is addicting and I'm having a hard time stopping. I keep wanting to see what I can do next

2011 F10 535i | Build Thread | Power Mods & Dynos
Appreciate 0