View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 05:25 PM   #63
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I remember reading history, books about men that spoke the way you do. Let me name a few. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Castro, Mao Zedong. Scary. I guess I can only be grateful that at least for today, you don’t hold power.
Cool. Typical American tactic. Disagree with someone, dump some names of dictators. Why do you throw Stalin with Hitler and mussolini? Don't you know us were buddies with the commies? It took like 5 massive countries to stop 1 Germany lol

Also. No one here is an oil tycoon. Why do you people vehemently defend the largest polluters on earth. Exxon KNEW in 1987 they were causing global warming. They did the whole research and hid it from the public. They were taken to court for it, but of course, America always sides with large mega corporations even if they're wrecking the world.

I'm still trying to understand if Hitler, basically a capitalist, would vehemently ban ice cars for electric, but make a stipulation for ice cars on tracks for example like I would, or Stalin, or mussolini. Countries are already beggining to ban ice and even car companies are going electric. I am not sure why you people want ice cars for everyone on the road. It's so selfish to wreck the planet for your own kids.

Last edited by DavesZupra4; 02-08-2023 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 1
Donatello.1105.50