07-24-2015, 09:18 AM   #4
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah86 View Post
Anybody have any idea how it works to purchase the car after the lease? Its my first M and I'm really in love, such an amazing car. Although I leased it I'm now starting to think this is a car I'm definitely going to want to keep for more than 3 years. Does anybody know how it works? Do I just subtract the amount I've paid by the end of the lease and subtract that from the MSRP of the Car to find its new price? Thanks.
I've written most posts on this topic. Do a search and you'll be rewarded. I negotiated my buy back with a dealer saved about $800 off my residual value. It could have been more if M3 auction prices weren't so strong or if I had higher miles. (About 27k miles at lease end).

Good luck.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0