06-14-2022, 04:41 AM   #10829
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
The market is indeed crazy, we did very well when we traded the wife's GLC for a GLE, especially considering the discount we originally got on the GLC and the low interest rates. I think you'll miss that Mustang though, its a nice counterbalance to have the rumbling V8 in comparison to the Tesla's silence.
I probably will and I will probably end up buying another manual V8 down the road. It's more of a logistical pita when there is more than 3 cars. I would love to keep it up in NC but only a 1 car detached garage up there. Eventually I would like to build a big garage/shop but who knows when that will happen. Right now I'm just thinking for how long will I be able to get this much for it. I feel the car market is going to take a downturn with everything else and I'm sure big V8s even more with gas the way it is. Dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Had me a V8 Mustang GT; supercharged with a Magnaflow exhaust. That baby purred.

Had to part ways. It was a manual and I had an accident that ruined my ability to use a clutch.

Badly fractured my left ankle hiking in Mt Baldy. No more clutch for me.
I'm not much of a modder, but I love the way it sounds stock. I had a C7 and a camaro before and the main thing I disliked about those cars was the sound... or lack thereof.
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00